Tuesday, October 23 2018
Because many unknowingly make fundamental mistakes that will prevent them from progressing past that first property. Mistakes that drain their cashflow, cost them capital growth and see them pay way too much tax.
• What’s happening in the Brisbane property market right now
• The massive problem brewing for 6 out of 10 Australians
• The NUMBER 1 critical question most first-time investors miss which sets them up for failure before they even start
• Why you are probably leaving $26,000 or more on the table every year
• The 5 critical factors that can slash your tax
• 13 cashflow drivers that every investor should be looking for
• One of the biggest mistakes most investors make with their finance
• The paradox of Risk
• 3 Brisbane property hotspots that offer great affordability, great returns and great growth prospects.
• The area with population growth that’s 3 times the rest of the state
• The suburb that the Govt is pouring $50million into
• The ‘power combo’ area that ticks all the boxes for gold-class property investment